The following list will help you evaluate if you are at risk of acquiring HIV or an STI. If you respond ‘yes’ to any one of these questions, please contact us and we will provide you with information and referrals.
• Have you had unprotected sex (anal or vaginal) in the last six months?
• Have you been involved in unprotected oral sex?
• Was your last HIV/STI test more than one year ago?
• Have you had unprotected sex with someone who is HIV positive?
• Do you have reason to believe that your partner has had or is having unprotected sex with others?
• Have you shared or re-used needles?
• Have you exchanged body fluids like blood, semen or anal/vaginal fluids?
• Have these fluids been in contact with an open cut or lesion?