This is a free and confidential service for people infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
We provide the following services:
• Individualized short and long-term psychological Counseling
• Support groups on different topics (HIV/AIDS Prevention and Sexual Health, Depression and Anxiety, Overcoming Trauma from HIV diagnosis, How to Support a Loved One who is Infected, Life skills for Newcomers with HIV, etc)
• Crisis counseling (in person and confidential phone line)
* Skype counseling sessions (For persons who are unable to attend the regular sessions because they live outside the GTA, or due to work-time schedule issues, or prefer the privacy of not being seen coming to the office, or with mobility disabilities)
• Information and support before and after an HIV/AIDS test
• Counseling for those exploring their Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation and Sexuality
* Serodiscordant couples counseling (For couples where one person is HIV negative and the other person is HIV positive)
• Workshops about prevention and education in sexual and mental health (in our offices or at other locations and organizations)
• Referrals, accompanying to medical appointments and resources in Spanish about HIV/AIDS and STIs.